International Health Care Training and Services, LLC is a private school located in Attleboro area in Massachusetts.
The school was started in the year 2003; we train students from Bristol county and surrounding towns, cities as well as the neighboring State of Rhode Island, and many others.
Our certificates are transferable to many states where students are not required to sit for the training or examination again. We offer compassionate, competent Nursing Assistants/Home Health Aides.
These students acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to support successful long and short-term employment in a variety of health care settings.
Reasons for training with International Health Care Training and Services, LLC
- Nurse Assistance Training has been licensed by the DPL( Department of Professional Licensure) & approved by DPH (Department of Public Health). NAT/ Home Health Aide/CPR/First Aid/AED/MAP trainings have be approved by DPL.
- Feel free to check our school for status of licensure. No one wants to train at a school without a license. Please visit; www.mass.gov/dpl/schools
- THE STATE EXAMS ARE CONDUCTED RIGHT AT THE SCHOOL AFTER GRADUATION.THE STATE EXAMINER COMES TO THE SCHOOL.
- Qualified teachers. Most of teachers have taught at the school for over 12 years.
- Short TIME OF TRAINING and most of employers come right to the school to hire.
- We offer space for our graduates to practice for the state exam right after the training FREE of charge.
- AFFORDABLE PRICES AND PAYMENT PLAN IS AVAILABLE.
- Financial aid is available through the career center for those that qualify.
- The SCHOOL IS JUST 5 MINUTE WALK FROM THE ATTLEBORO COMMUTER TRAIN STATION.
- MASSACHUSETTS CNA license is TRANSFERRABLE TO MOST STATES AND ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO REPEAT THE STATE EXAM.
- A STARTING POINT into health care career.